ING is looking for...
a Senior Transformation Program Manager for HR Unite & Global People Services
With its Think Forward strategy, ING addresses significant changes impacting the banking industry; from changing customer expectations to FinTechs, regulatory requirements and digitalization.
ING’s future aim is to be the next generation digital bank.
Within the COO Global HR department the Program HR Unite will develop greater managers and leaders and create a differentiating employee experience through continuously improving people processes and delivery of best in class people services.
The challenge in this role is navigating and influencing the matrix, finding the right balance between our global strategy and local needs.
You have the ability to effectively manage senior stakeholders and create consensus while driving the change in helping ING to transform our HR Services to a new IT system (WORKDAY) and outsource our HR business services (BPO) in 40 countries.
This contains E2E IT and Business processes, from country preparation to GO-live and aftercare.
Building the capability and the engagement of our people, for the bank to deliver on its purpose and strategy, HR unite will enable this strategy by working together with external specialist partners (Workday and IBM) to deliver the next best practice for people services, systems and processes : simple, efficient and common across the entire organization.
There will be three main changes :
1. One global people information system with standardised processes - Workday empowering our people with direct and real time access to people information and services.
2. Enhancing our capabilities by working together with an external specialist partner to deliver the best practise people services and processes.
3. Building Global Communities of Expertise for a more focused strategic way of working in HR.
Building a more focused, united and strategic HR Organisation
1. People Services will handle daily queries and requests delivered through Workday and Contact Center
2. Business Partners will support and challenge business managers in their people decisions to enhance their management capabilities
3. Communities of Expertise for designing and improving people processes in Performance & Reward; Talent & Learning; People Analytic
Your work environment
The COO Global HR department is a challenging work environment with extensive, innovative developments. The Global HR Unite Program Team works together with the local countries and is E2E accountable to deliver HR services.
You have the ability to gain people’s commitment and achieve good cooperation between teams, this is crucial for the success of this position.
Furthermore, you adhere to the ING values and it is evident for you that your behavior is fully aligned with these values.
You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath. For more information, please visit http : / / www.ing.jobs / Netherlands / Why-
ING / This-is-ING-too / ING-Values.htm
What we offer
Global People Services is a challenging work environment with extensive, innovative developments with its close link to the HR UNITE program.
Staff who want to grow along with us will be given plenty of opportunities for their own initiatives and development.
Apply directly online, click on Apply for this job Please send your CV and motivation. For further inquiries, you can contact leo.
boer ing.com We are looking forward to your application! For more information on vacancies please check www.ING.nl / carriere