The automotive industry is undergoing massive transformation a digital transformation. Software, connectivity and cloud-connected services are redefining the driving experience.
Here at Telenav, we’re proud and excited to be a part of this transformation. We started with in-car navigation and location-based services over a decade ago and are now enabling leading automotive companies like GM, Ford, Toyota and Mercedes to redefine the overall connected car digital experiences.
1)As a member of the offshore backend Service QA team in China, participate in the testing of the backend Service API powering TeleNav GPS application on cell phone / automotive device
2)Improve automated regression coverage and reduce manual testing effort
3)Work closely with development team to review design documentation and participate in regular code reviews
1) BS or MS in computer science or related disciplines
2) BS with 3+ in software industry
3) Familiarity with Unix / Linux environment is preferred
4) Familiarity with C++ scripting language skill
5) Have experience in automated testing
6) Motivated team player with excellent communication skills both in Chinese and English
7) Knowledge on GPS and experience of embedded system are plus