Role: BIM modeller
Location: Amsterdam area, Netherlands
Duration: 12 months renewable contract
• You contribute to the successful development of industrial projects for a wide variety of clients.
• With your knowledge of Revit Family, National Building regulations Plant Design, you have a leading role in the designing process, and are responsible for the set-up of the constructive part of the 3D model.
• You ensure that the work is completed within the agreed time and budget and to the desired quality standards.
• You closely cooperate with colleagues from your own and other disciplines, and are in regular contact with the client.
• You develop designs and 3D models, generate 2D drawings and coordinate with other disciplines for Clash checks. The team will assist you.
• The department has been taking steps to intensify the use of Smart Tools in the coming years, utilizing your experience for a solid implementation and helping you becoming key in this process.
• You are well-round in structural engineering and like to bring a project to a success within the project team.
• You have a Bachelor Degree or intermediate vocational level in Architecture, Civil or Structural
• You have at least five years relevant work experience with Revit and BIM
Must be fluent in Dutch
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!
deze vacature melden
Bij de favorieten invoegen
U moet zijn aangemeld bij uw account om deze taak aan uw favorieten toe te voegen. Klik op "Doorgaan" om u aan te melden of een nieuw account aan te maken. U krijgt dan toegang tot uw favorieten via onze website of vanuit de neuvoo mobiele app.Doorgaan