Do you want to be part of the team that ensures Amazon keeps its Customer Experience promise across millions of customers worldwide?
Does the challenge of driving decisions in a dynamic environment excite you? Do you love solving complex business problems?
Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation? Are you a passionate self-starter? If the answer to the above questions is a resounding YES , read on!
The Retail Business Services team is seeking people with passion of solving complex business problem through analytical platform.
This person will own the production and delivery of a suite of standard reports, tools regularly used by the organization to make key business decisions. This will involve :
1. Develops and implements new tools to support the business
2. Creating, supporting and continuously improving reports and metrics that support the business operations
3. Converting data into digestible business intelligence and actionable information using tools like Quicksight / Tableau
4. Shaping and delivering key metrics, reports, and indicators by which our business will assess its performance
5. Diving deep into large data sets to answer specific business questions using Excel, SQL and other data manipulation languages
6. Working directly with business teams to utilize metrics and analysis to determine improvement opportunities
Tools used include :
1. SQL (Oracle and Redshift)
2. Excel Advanced VBA
3. Tableau / Quicksight
4. Report scheduling tools (internal)
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and driven to provide insightful and timely information to customers. The candidate should have strong communication skills and ability to prioritize effectively to ensure timelines are met.
There is always room to make things better so this candidate should also have the ability to invent and simplify. Lastly, the candidate should have an ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.