Who we are :
The future of mobility is electric. In this transition towards sustainable transportation, electric vehicles play an important role in merging the mobility and the energy landscapes.
Everon is a global Platform-As-A-Service charging management solution designed for all eMobility needs worldwide. We offer a best-
in-class platform that enables Charge Point Operators and eMobility Service Providers to run competitive and sustainable businesses, empowering them to enhance their customers’ electric vehicle charging experience via advanced data-
driven services. From custom billing plans to user management Everon is designed to fit any of our clients’ needs and business models, today and in the future.
Who we’re looking for :
As a Support Engineer - Team Lead , you’ll be part of our Everon Customer Success Management Team.
Your task will be to provide 2nd and 3rd line support relating to our PaaS - Everon, a next generation global, scalable and multi-
tenant e-mobility cloud platform which enables businesses to manage and operate EV-charging infrastructures and manage Everon's Support Engineer team.
Role and Responsibilities :
1. Be the main point of contact of our customers for platform incidents,
maintenance of platform users, platform configurations, functional questions related to the use of the platform, issues with 3rd party connections
2. Handle customer complaints and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within time
3. Provide 2nd and 3rd line functional / operational support related to our Everon platform
4. Troubleshoot and investigate platform issues (it involves reproducing the issues, reading logs, executing database queries)
5. Support integrations between the Everon platform and other applications / 3rd
6. Document and follow up with technical incidents including providing feedbacks to customers and / or to the relevant team(s) internally
7. Support the testing of functional updates. Report bugs internally if any and provide internal & external feedbacks
8. Provide technical guidance and training to customers including external partners & colleagues
9. Write documentations & manuals for customers and colleagues
1. Lead a growing team of 2 Software Support Engineers
2. Assess the hiring needs based on ticket load and expected growth of the business, interview potential new team members, onboard new hires
3. Organize regular team training to keep the knowledge level high
4. Optimize / Maintain the ticketing system to meet the client’s expectations and internal needs
5. Optimize / Maintain the phone system to meet the client’s expectations and internals needs
6. Define and follow KPIs related to tickets & phone calls