You will manage the Order to Cash process for our Key retail regions. Focusing on implementing and continually improving programs to broaden and improve customer experience, scalable processes and reduce complexity related to Order to Cash cycle. You ensure data driven decision making with help of Dashboards and Management reporting. To ensure everything goes well in this process, communication is key. You will be in close cooperation with Heads of Retail, their teams and the Supply Chain department with regard to order management and delivery schedules to our shops.
You achieve that goal by claiming ownership over order-to-cash processes. To maximise your impact, you need to come up with (and promote) out-of-the-box solutions for out-of-the-box issues, particularly regarding the supply chain.
The role has both strategic and operational components. On the one hand, you are the key and first point of contact for our retail business to ensure a perfect order to cash operation and on the other hand, you develop and execute the medium- to long-term business improvement plan related to order to cash. Reduce complexity for internal users and our shops to achieve an excellent customer service. Enhance our capabilities as a data-driven organisation by implementing the right metrics, stimulating data-savviness.
- Lead OTC for your region, onboard new countries, and actively participate in key meetings with Head of Retail.
- Coordinate store openings, introductions, promotions, and peak events
- Conduct and continually monitor order-to-cash operations within the team (e.g., open orders, month-end, landed forecast, credit limits)
- Align and enthuse stakeholders.
- Analyse the order-to-cash and supply chain processes, identify bottlenecks and opportunities, and translate insights into solutions and business cases
- Proposes, develops and leads cost-saving and service-enhancing projects
- Contribute and promote a unified way of working
- Manage, provide, forecast, analyse and share relevant KPIs & metrics so we remain in control and can make the right, data-driven decisions
In this role you are a member of the Customer Fulfillment team, together with four direct colleagues and you report directly to the Manager Customer Fulfilment Retail. You will also closely collaborate with your colleagues in logistics to control lead times, volumes and timings. Internal stakeholder management and acting on behalf of our retail stakeholders in internal processes and discussions is a big part of your job.
YOU IN SIX BULLETS
- You combine a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (preferably in Logistics or Business Administration) with 6+ years of supply chain experience.
- You are an agile stakeholder and project manager, as evidenced by your impact in previous roles, preferably at (large and growing) retail organisations
- Your order management skills are up-to-date, and you feel right at home in ERP/MDM/MIS-systems, such as SAP and Microsoft Ax
- You love to help the team along by sharing experiences, better ways of working and inspirational insights
- You are not the type to bask in your own glory: if your advice helped the team get over a hump, you applaud their efforts
- You and analytical data get along just fine, and you help others become more data-savvy by walking the data talk
WE ARE RITUALS
We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good."Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals. We are a global brand, established in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in 2000. Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become -and remain -the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. Today, Rituals operates in more than 807 stores,2700 shop-in-shops across 33 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America.Rituals is an omnichannel brand that operates within Retail, Wholesale, E-com and Travel Retail.Our dream is to bring our philosophy of slowing down to different parts of the world and to create a global lifestyle movement.In 2020 we had a great milestone, celebrating our 20th birthday. We celebrated this by opening the largest Rituals store in the world, our very first flagship store, House of Rituals. It spans 1700 square meters across 4 floors. Containing new exclusive collections, a restaurant and a mind and body spa.Over the next 10 years we want to take the brand and company to the next level. This not only means opening more stores, but also involves building an even stronger community around our brand.
By joining Rituals, you’ll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. We careabout the well-being of our staff, as much as we value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, we believe we can pave the way to a more sustainable world and take appropriate action to limit our footprint on Mother Earth. You’ll have a strong sense of purpose at Rituals. Our mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible. Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on our daily business.
BECOME PART OF THE RITUALS FAMILY
If it’s you we’re looking for, please don’t hesitate and send in your application. We’ll be in touch soon.
YOUR BODY. YOUR SOUL. YOUR RITUALS.