Preferred Experience Range : 8 to 10 Years
1. Microsoft Azure solution architect, with a strong application development background to architect application migrations and development on azure platform.
2. Able to work with customer and provide best fit solutions and able to guide team technically in delivering those solutions.
3. Should have had strong implementation experience in workload migration and / or large-scale cloud native application.
4. Strong understanding of the cloud architecture patterns and solution design principles
5. Strong understanding of different attributes for cloud application availability, scalability and ability to propose optimized design for cloud
6. Strong experience in Azure platform Services, understanding of their capabilities and limitations and being able to architect and deliver solutions leveraging various platform services
7. Strong expertise in building cloud native enterprise scale applications and moving applications from on-premises to cloud environments
8. Experience in defining and implementing Hybrid scenarios with workloads shared across on premise and Microsoft Azure, application Integration between cloud and on premise environments
9. Closely work with customer to understand the business objectives and define solutions to meet the business objectives
10. Experienced in working in agile / devops environment with continuous integration and continuous deployment and application lifecycle management
11.Successful delivery of Cloud Assessment ( as is state summary, derivation of optimal cloud-based target state), Design and Build Cloud Services, with creation of Cloud Operation Runbooks, and training of resources needed to deliver day-to-day cloud-operations.
12.Understanding of application architectures, mapping of application-components to VMs and / or Cloud services, IaaS, PaaS and DevOPS frameworks
13.Detailed knowledge of traditional and cloud-based Infrastructure components (Server, Storage, Network, Network Security, IaaS-Management Tools)
14.Knowledge of cloud PaaS solutions (initial focus : Microsoft Azure clouds)
15.Application Workload Derivation, Modeling, creation of application-blueprints.
16.Ability to design customized cloud-based solutions for custom-applications using industry standards standard COTS applications (ex : SAP, Oracle)