As District Receptionist and Shared Service Support, you are responsible to deliver exceptional customer service towards all our customers, service providers and visitors at the first point of interaction; during calls or at the reception desk, and ensure all visitors follow the Security, Health and Safety procedures of the District.
You will assist the District Security, Health & Safety Manager and Facility Manager, with execution of assigned tasks to realize of continuous enhancements to guarantee the high quality standards of the facility and the Security, Health and Safety processes.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serving as key-point of contact for incoming calls and visitors;
- Maintain a presentable reception area;
- Quick and friendly operate multiple-line phones;
- Responsible to take accurate messages and attention to detail;
- Communication and control of security process and tools (ProxyClick);
- Issue V badges for visitors and service providers;
- Issue T badges when instructed by Security, Health and Safety Manager, Shared Service Manager or District Manager;
- Support implementation and maintain of all applicable local compliance, laws and regulations;
- Inspection and maintain meeting rooms;
- Responsible for the Collection, processing and distribution of daily mail;
- Assist the Facility Manager with managing and processing the daily facility tasks;
- Assist the Facility Manager with quotes and purchases of facility material / furniture;
- Assist the Facility Manager with the daily service level check of our suppliers (cleaning, canteen, coffee);
- Assist the Facility manager with MBR / QBR with vendors and suppliers;
- Maintain and control the office supplies;
- All other activities as instructed & specified by the direct Manager.
What is required from you?
- MBO level 3 or 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience with reception background;
- Degree preferred but not required;
- Strong reception and ah-hoc problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; English & Dutch;
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills;
- Flexible, no 9-5 mentality;
- Emotional resilience;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Effective interpersonal & friendly communication skills;
- Solution-oriented & able to set priorities that lead to tangible business solutions;
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results;
- Proficient in Word, Excel, email and various PC based software;
- Able to expand the working hours to a maximum of 32 hours a week.
- We offer a position for 24 hours a week (part-time from Monday to Friday);
- Bi-weekly morning -and bi-weekly afternoon shift (reception is open from 08:00 till 18:00);
- You will be part of a professional/international, open, enthusiastic team and environment;
- You will receive a personalized development plan with a diversity of training methods;
- There will be career opportunities within the company (local, regional and globally);
- You will receive 25 days of annual leave on full time base;
- There is an option to take part of our Employee Stock Purchase Plan;
- We offer a diverse benefit package.
Only local applicants will be considered
Please note: acquisition on account of this vacancy is not appreciated.