Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Gelderland Netherlands. They are focused on development and support solutions to other pharmaceutical clients.
The Officer QA is employed at the QA Department and performs all duties to support the supply of products handled and manufactured.
The Officer QA actively participates in interdepartmental Project Teams and within these Project Teams focuses on compliance with applicable Good Practice guidelines (GDP, GcLP and GMP), manufacturing, qualification and validation issues.
1. Responsible for the adequate instruction and supervision of the contract manufacturing organizations (CMO)
2. Responsible for documentation
3. Butch review and release
4. Deviations and complaints (CAPA)
5. Implementation of validation reports
6. Supports the Director QA in all activities
7. Quality related projects / activities
8. Administration opiates / import and export licenses