Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications and platform services. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit oracle.com.
Cloud Solution Engineer (Pre-Sales) | Oracle Cloud Platform German market
Based in Utrecht
If you have a passion for technology, you like to spend time with customers, and helping them in their journey to the Cloud, then a role in our team could be the perfect opportunity in the next step of your career!
We are not Sales, we are not Implementation Consultants. Our role as pre-sales is a balance of working with innovative technologies, helping customers solving their business problems, and presenting Oracle Technology solutions, using the latest video technologies. You collaborate with our Sales colleagues on customer opportunities, being responsible for the technical win of the opportunity.
We expect our Solution Engineers on being a generalist on Oracle Cloud, and a specialist on one of the services in our Platform-as-a-Service offering – Autonomous Database / Analytics / Infrastructure or Application Integration. Keeping yourself up to date on competition and market trends is a must.
We offer a great international career in working with the #1 Autonomous Database in the Industry. During your onboarding period you will become an Oracle certified specialist on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Oracle Autonomous Database. You will be part of the Northern European team of Solution Engineers, and will build your network, and work directly with the sales colleagues from your home country.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT, or gained IT experience through working experience
· Experience as technology implementation consultant, or pre-sales in Technology products
· Excellent communication skills
· Speaking German on a native level – communication is key in our role, also understanding the culture of your home country.
· Agile - the world of Cloud moves with a fast pace, you should be able to pick up the same pace when it comes to new Cloud technologies.You are comfortable in adapting to change.
· Pro-active – you like to take the initiative, build professional networks and you like to show your passion for technology. You have the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges.
· An environment that is focused on continuous learning
· Ample opportunity to train on new products and to develop new personal skills
· A favorable environment to exercise technical knowledge and sales abilities
· A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility to interact with colleagues, customers and partners
· Attractive salary and benefits
· Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career
Are you interested? Please firstname.lastname@example.org
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, and protected veterans status or any other