Our SAAS solution is seen as one of the most user-friendly and appealing DAM platforms on the market. We partly attribute this to our awesome team of Frontend Engineers. As more and more companies are attracted to the effectiveness of our services and product, our team needs to grow. Therefore we are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our team.
Frontend Engineers are an essential part of Bynder. Working closely with designers, product owners, and other engineers, we implement the user interfaces that define our core platforms. We leverage the latest web technologies, such as React and TypeScript, to deliver innovative interfaces and rich user experiences. The team is agile and fast-moving, you will be expected to iterate quickly and make software design decisions and communicate them to both a team of developers and a team of business people.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and build robust, high performant and scalable applications from the ground up that are easily expandable for future versions
- Shape the future architecture of the Bynder platform
- Work closely with design and product teams to take Bynder’s user experience to the next level
- Mentor and inspire other developers by teaching them and sharing knowledge
- Being an internal consultant - You are willing and able to step away from the keyboard and talk to stakeholders to discern what the business needs
- You have at least 6 years of experience working in web development
- You have in-depth knowledge of at least one modern UI library (we are big fans of React).
- You have excellent communication skills and experience in collaborative environments.
- You are receptive to feedback and always looking for opportunities to sharpen your skills
- Valuing the importance of testing and experience creating both unit and integration tests
- Being able to take an idea at its inception, prototype and bring it to our users
- You have a MSc/BSc in a Computer Science field
Nice to have
- Experience with an event-sourced architecture and microservices.
- Experience with functional programming
- Experience with working in an Agile environment
What we have
- Unlimited vacation policy!
- Competitive monthly salary
- Daily lunch included
- Drinks at the Bynder Bar
- Regular massage
- Pension scheme
- Awesome office at the heart of Rotterdam
- Room to advance in a high-growth tech company
- Flexible, challenging and inspiring work environment
- Flat hierarchy where your voice will be truly heard